Thursday 23 February 2012

Bad Day

I woke up this morning and couldn't get out of bed. I was so upset and depressed and just wanted to sleep all day. So I did. Paul is calling me telling me to snap out of it and that I just need to be positive so I got the shits with him and told him to stop. Telling a depressed person to 'just think positive' is almost the same as telling a person who's homeless to 'get a job'. It ignores all the underlying issues and simplifies the issue. Wednesday I was just having period blues. Today I seriously had depression. I woke up and cried and couldn't get up. It sucked but it happens. Paul is panicking a bit but as I keep telling him sometimes it happens. This week its happening because a. I am hormonal and b. I am in the middle of a huge upheaval and its messing with me. I really hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment