Sunday 26 February 2012

The Simple Things That Make Me Smile

Trying to get through each day is very hard right now - so I am making a list of all the small things that make my day:

The Simple Things That Make Me Smile:
  • Smoked Salmon
  • Wind blowing my hair
  • Smell of rain
  • Bad 90's pop songs (spice girls especially)
  • Having a clean kitchen
  • Watermelon
  • Wearing no pants
  • Waking up in bed with Paul
  • Sleeping in
  • Smell of fresh bread
  • That fresh feeling you get when you've just dried yourself after a shower
  • fluffy soft towels
  • Soft clean sheets
  • Just finishing an intense workout
  • Pop Rocks
  • Bad Television (gossip girl and teen mom are my favourites)
  • Iced Tea
  • Freshly painted toenails
  • Singing loudly in the car
  • The beach - sound of waves, sand under my feet
 My ultimate dream is to live close enough to the beach to be able to hear the waves, smell the salt and walk on the sand everyday. For now I just enjoy sitting on my veranda and having the wind blow against me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment