Sunday 15 April 2012

Bad Day

Today I woke up and couldn't get out of bed. I managed to get up and eat breakfast on the couch and watch PopAsia on SBS. I then fell asleep until 1pm and groggily decided I should at least clean the house. I had a shower, vacuumed and mopped the floor and put away my washing. Then I curled up in bed for a while and read. I felt down as I haven't been talking to Paul all weekend as he as at work training so he hasn't been able to use his phone. It has been hard as I am already lonely and suffering from post-travel blues. I was kept busy yesterday with work but today I had nothing pressing to do other than housework. I let myself have today as I know I get to talk to Paul tonight and I will feel better and be able to pick myself up. I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment