Monday 25 June 2012

Transformation

Apologies if this comes out looking strange. I am writing on my phone. I have been at my new job for a week and it is going great. I feel very happy right now. So I am trying to chnage myself in terms of bad habits with Paul's support. Silly habits of my mind thay drag myself down. I have already joined two community social groups and have lined up a gym and got into a routine. I honestly feel amazing but I am scared it wont last. But them I thought over how I have changed over the years and how I am constantly changing. I feel like the past year has been good being in the middlw of nowhere. It gave me time to think, reflect and slowly discover myself. Now I am ready for the next step in my transformation into the person I can be - a confident, happy young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment