Thursday 24 January 2013

Prayers

Dear lord, please give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. This is the prayer I keep repeating in my head. It was taught to me by my mother years ago who was taught to her by her aunty who was an alcoholic (its the aa prayer). I keep looking for guidance wherever I can. I have had enough of my horrible boss. But is he a thing I cannot change or something I can? God hasnt granted me any wisdom yet. I feel like no matter what I do he will always be a douche. So do I ask for serenity to accept him as a wanker or ask for the six months to fly by so I can go to China and start a new adventure. Praying definitely isn't working.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to smile because you are suffering Abigail, but you're just so Damn funny.

    ReplyDelete