Tuesday 12 February 2013

To my boss

Please stop acting like a sexist pig. You derogatory comments to myself and another journalist about girls not understanding money was rude and downright inappropriate. I am not your Secretary or PA, it is not my responsibility to answer tour phones, get you coffee and clean your office. You are a disgusting pig who thinks you are hot shit because you have lived here for sixty years and got this job only because they were desperate. You do not do your job correctly and cannot communicate or supervise at all. Everday it takes all my strength not to punch you in the face. You are everything that is wrong with the baby boomer generation. The day I am able to quit this job (four months and counting) is the day I will weep with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment